How Do I Become an S-Corporation?

Anthony Spallone -

When your business is formed and you decide to benefit from pass-through taxation by electing S-corporation tax status, we can assist you with preparing the form for a nominal fee. This can be done when you form a new company as well. You can learn more about S-corporations here

The IRS does not charge you to elect S-corporation tax status.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.