A great way to add an age disclaimer to your site is by creating a landing page with a notification and confirmation button, and no other navigational options.
That way, in order for visitors to view the rest of your site, they are required to click the confirmation button.
To create an age disclaimer page:
- Create a landing page.
- Click the Show More icon next to the landing page you created.
- Click Settings .
- Click the Page Info tab.
- Click Set next to Make this your homepage?.
- Add a text element.
- Edit the text to reflect the notification. For example: "Are you over 18?"
- Add a text button.
- Click Change Text on the button.
- Type the button text to reflect the user's confirmation. For example: "Yes".
- Click the Link icon next to Where does it link to?.
- Select Page / Anchor.
- Select the page for users to be redirected to under Which page?.
- Click Done.