Check out the video to see how it works:
Waiting for a Customer to Start a Chat
1. Head over to the Zopim Dashboard and wait for a customer to initiate a conversation.
2. Once a customer starts a chat the orange "Serve Request" button will light up and you'll hear a notification sound.
3. Click on the "Serve Request" button to start a chat.
Starting a Chat with a Customer
1. To start a chat with a customer navigate to the "Visitor List" and select the name of any visitor.
2. This will pop-open a chat box and you can ask the visitor if they need some help.